INSTRUCTIONS FOR PRESENTERS AND CHAIRS AT THE CONFERENCE
* Individual Sessions (Paper Sessions & Panels)
We typically have 4-5 works (a mix of full manuscripts and extended abstract submissions) assigned to a session. Regardless of your original submission formats (full manuscripts, panel proposal or extended papers), your presentation is limited to 10-12 minutes.
All conference rooms will have LCD projectors. You are responsible for bringing your own laptop for your presentation. It is often useful to share a laptop and load the presentations materials (e.g., powerpoint slides) onto the shared laptop. Please arrive 10 minutes before your session starting time in order to set up (and coordinate) your presentations in a timely manner.
* Interactive Poster Session
If your work is scheduled for the Interactive Poster Session, please follow the guidelines from the ICA. The guidelines can be found here: https://www.icahdq.org/page/Posters
* We expect you to introduce the authors and their works to be presented; to time each of the presentations (each should be limited to 10-12 minutes); and to moderate the questions and answers after presentations.
* It will be helpful for you to bring a couple of signs of timing (2 mins left, Time Up, etc.) to prompt to the presenters.
* Please maintain the same presentation order that is listed in the conference program, if possible (why: some participants jump from one session to another during the course of a time-slot in order to catch particular papers, so we will need to be cognizant of their expectations).
* It is always a good idea to have a couple of questions that are relevant to all the presenters in case it takes a while for the audience to ask questions.