Conference Registration Pricing
ICA conference pricing, like membership dues, is assessed according to a tier system. Residents in B-tier countries pay 75% of the A-tier price and residents of C-tier countries pay 50% of the A-tier price. Click here to determine your country tier.
Save on your conference registration - Join ICA today! If you are not currently a member, ICA highly recommends that you join as a member before registering for conference to take advantage of reduced member conference prices. The total cost of membership plus the discounted member conference rate is more affordable than the nonmember rate. To join ICA, click here.
The ICA membership year runs from 1 October to 30 September annually. ICA welcomes new members to join throughout the year. New members joining mid membership year receive full membership benefits upon enrollment, including online access to all previously published ICA journals. Dues are not pro-rated based on the date joined.
Conference registration closes at 17:00 (ICA Office Time) EDT.
|CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEES ($US)
STANDARD REGISTRATION PRICE
|LOCATION: Virtual Conference
|ICA Regular Members
|ICA Employment Exception Members
|ICA Student Members
|ICA Emeritus Members
|Life & Sustaining Members**
||n/a -- fee included with membership
* The Accompanying Persons’ registration does not allow access to any of the scientific sessions. It is exclusively intended for non-member guests of conference registrants to gain access to ICA sponsored social events (e.g. Welcome Reception).
**Life and Sustaining Members must still complete the registration form to confirm attendance.. The fee for main conference registration is $0 as
it is included in the membership type. ICA highly recommends Life and Sustaining members register ahead online to save wait time on-site.
Registration and Pricing Information
How to Register
- Renew or Join ICA to take advantage of member discounts on conference rates (see conference registration pricing for additional detail)
- Click here to register and pay online
Read the new Code of Conduct before finalizing your conference registration.
- Online Registration: Payment is required during the online registration process via credit card.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover.
- Bank Wire:
A US$25 fee will apply for bank wire payments. Bank wire payments are not accepted through online registration. To register using bank wire for payment, please contact Kristine Rosa at firstname.lastname@example.org
. You will be required to complete a paper registration form. To be eligible to pay by bank wire, the registration form and a receipt showing the wire transfer has been initiated is due by 30 April. Payment must be received by 16:00
UTC (12:00 Noon ICA Office Time) on 30 April.
- We do not accept cash or checks online
Cancellations & Refunds
Refunds will be made in the form of the original payment and are subject to the cancellation fee
- Conference registration cancellation fees: US$50 for Tier A, US$38 for Tier B, and US$25 for Tier C
- For registrations received after 9 March 2020, refunds will only be given if one can prove inability to attend via virtual platform.
- No refunds will be issued after 16:00 UTC (12:00 Noon ICA Office Time) on 13 May.
All transactions made after that time or no-shows to the Annual conference are ineligible for a refund
- To request a refund or ask a related question, please contact email@example.com
- Processing time: Once approved, refunds may take an estimated 6-8 weeks to process
- Medical conditions & emergencies: Cancellations for medical reasons will be considered, and may be eligible for a full refund, at the discretion of ICA; written verification from a doctor will be required to be eligible for a refund